The World’s Most Compact Laser
- Benign pigmented lesions
- Multicolour Tattoo removal
- Skin Rejuvenation/resurfacing (with Optional Upgrade)
The Asset Laser system consists of two laser source emissions; Q-Switched 1064 nm and 532 nm. The optional Photo-Thermal (free running) mode is also available with the Asset, adding to its exceptional performance and flexibility. Q-Switched 1064 nm is very effective for the removal of black and dark blue tattoo inks. The Q-Switched 532 nm is effective for removal of red, yellow and orange tattoo inks. Both Wavelengths are also effective for the treatment of epidermal and dermal benign pigmented lesions.
- Compact Laser for an excellent space-saving solution
- Two Active wavelengths: Q-Switched 1064nm and 532nm
- Excellent ROI with No consumable dye handpieces
- Q-Switch and optional Photo-thermal (free Running) mode
- Ultimate Safety and minimal down-time
- Square spot handpiece with Flat Top (homogenous) Beam Profile
- Expandable with TWAIN connector for IPL
CONFIGURATION – TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Get In Touch With Us
For general questions, please send us a message and we’ll get right back to you. You can also call us directly to speak with an expert team member.
Fields marked with a * are required.