Q Plus C EVO
Q Plus C EVO Indications
Expand your practice with the most versatile Q-Switched Laser
- Benign Pigmented Lesion Removal
- Multicolour Laser Tattoo Removal
- Hair Removal (Optional)
- Skin Resurfacing/Rejuvenation
- Acne Scar Revision/ Inflammatory Acne
- Dermatological Foot Conditions (Skin and Nails)
Q Plus C EVO Overview
Q Plus C EVO is a versatile Q-Switched laser platform with 2 laser sources in one device. The first source is an Nd:YAG 1064 nm and 532 nm. The second source is a Ruby 694 nm.
Both Ruby and Nd:YAG laser heads are pure high power sources (no dye handpiece), in particular the Ruby laser source is able to deliver energy up to 1.2 J instead of 0.2 J offered by other systems in the market.
The reason why Quanta System has chosen to develop a system with 2 laser sources is because this is the only way to use bigger spot size handpieces for the faded Tattoo Removal and Melasma applications. The ability to use bigger spot sizes that are effective is the key concept of the Q Plus C EVO, because physics demonstrates that the bigger the spot size the deeper penetration into the skin is reached, but in order to increase the spot size we also need to increase the energy delivered.
Q Plus C EVO Advantages
- 2 Laser Sources in one device: Nd:YAG 1064 nm, 532 nm and Ruby 694 nm
- Multiple Applications Platform
- Q-Switched Laser with FASTEST Ruby Laser at 3Hz
- NO Dye Handpiece Consumables for Excellent ROI
- THREE Pulse emission modes for maximum versatility
- Ultimate SAFETY and minimal down-time
- Optibeam II handpiece with Flat top Square, Round and Fractional Spots
- FRACTIONAL Handpiece for multi-level scar treatments
CONFIGURATION – TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Get In Touch With Us
For general questions, please send us a message and we’ll get right back to you. You can also call us directly to speak with an expert team member.
Fields marked with a * are required.