INDICATIONS OF SHELASE
Target multiple conditions with unparalleled safety
- Vulvar Rejuvenation and Remodelling
- Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI)
The Shelase integrates the Mixed TechnologyTM of the 1540 nm and 10600 nm wavelengths to stimulate the contraction of mucosa and production of new collagen, whilst supporting the internal hydration and balance with minimal downtime. Many Women experience vaginal atrophy, the gradual loss of structural collagen thickness and the form of vaginal tissues, caused by aging , hormonal changes or childbirth. Shelase is the latest hybrid fractional laser to significantly improve a woman’s quality of life, providing daily and intimate comfort.
ADVANTAGES OF SHELASE
- Safe treatment alternative for both Vaginal and Vulva Treatments
- Requires no maintenance or consumables for faster ROI
- Dual Wavelength Technology to Reduce possible complications such as Bleeding and infections
- Dual Wavelength Technology to enhance collagen formation in the deep layers of mucous whilst minimising the ablation
- Minimal downtime and discomfort thanks to Mixed Technology
- Combined wavelengths for more effective treatment
- Extremely reliable, fast and high-quality RF-driven CO2 and GaAs 1540nm laser
- Disinfectable scanner
CONFIGURATION – TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Get In Touch With Us
For general questions, please send us a message and we’ll get right back to you. You can also call us directly to speak with an expert team member.
Fields marked with a * are required.